We're Angie Garbot and Kirsten Goede, Co-Founders of Big League Pins. Anyone who know us knows that we are huge Chicago Cubs fans. #CubsBesties, in fact! Friends for over 10 years, our pin obsession was borne out of this shared love of baseball, and wanting fun and stylish accessories to support our team.
Kirsten is a full-time graphic designer and owner of Statement Design. She has also designed and created a line of beautiful Swarovski jewelry. Angie is a full-time photographer and owner of Angela Garbot Photography. She loves wearing beautiful Swarovski jewelry. From that initial spark, we launched our passion project…creating unique, stylish and fan-centric enamel pins.
We're finding that our passion extends well beyond the Cubs and Chicago sports. We're also BIG fans of the city we call home, Chicago. Our interests also include fashion, food and weddings so we're designing pins for those categories too. Weddings are a natural extension for us based on Angie's involvement in the wedding industry.
Our Wedding Line includes charming stock designs such as “Bride," "Bride Squad," "Mr. and Mr.” and “I Said Yes.” We also create custom pins using a couples' own colors, hashtags, catchphrases and even wedding destinations.
We're a small, independent, creative business that brings a lot to the table:
• Truly custom pins that reflect your organization’s personality
• Local, women-owned business
• Small orders (25 pins) welcome and large orders too (25,000+)
• Attractive price point for custom promotional products
• Quick turnaround time–3 weeks from design approval
• Free pre-production samples available
• Easy-to-work-with, highly-creative, in-house design team
• Custom backing cards to boost your marketing reach
We work with teams, charities, clubs, families, companies and more. If you'd like a custom pin for a special event, celebration or giveaway, please get in touch. We’d love to collaborate with you!